- What is M21Global?
It is a translation company, particularly emphasizing technical and legal translation.
- What services do you carry out?
We specialize in written translation, websites, software (localization), transcriptions, subtitling and Desktop Publishing. We do not do interpretation.
- What languages do you translate?
We translate from and into the following languages: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Urdu (Pakistan). Using foreign partners we also translate into other languages.
- I need a translation. What should I do
Send the file by email, indicate the target language, whether you want authentication and/or Hague Apostille and the deadline for delivery, if you have one. We will respond to your request with a quote indicating two timelines - standard and reduced - and the corresponding prices.
If it is a paper document, send a scan of it or send it by registered mail. The document will be returned.
If it is a website, send a link to the site. Preferably, send the contents of the site as a WORD document as well.
- How long do you take to reply with a quote?
We deliver quotes within 2 hours. It may take longer for read-only or very large files.
- How long do you take to translate?
Excluding the day of award of service, a technical report of 5 pages takes a day. In bulkier jobs we use multiple translators simultaneously to meet the desired deadline.
- Does the quote cost anything?
No, it is completely free.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Bank transfer, credit card, or PayPal.
- I need the translation delivered in the PDF or PPT I sent with my request. Is there any extra charge?
- To translate a website what should I do?
Send us the link and if possible the contents to be translated in word format. You can request this from the webmaster of your site.
- Why is an extra business day added to the timeline for translations delivered after 16.00?
Our teams are made up of a translator, a reviewer, and quality controls. Work on items delivered after 16.00 will begin the next day, except in urgent cases.
- Why do you ask for reference/help material for the translation?
Each company has its own language. When you send us reference material we can unify the translation and make it consistent with the terms in use at your company.
- What is different if I need a translation authenticated?
In this case, if you use our service, you must send the original document or authenticated photocopy. We will advise you whether to deliver it via registered mail or delivery service (MRW, DHL, etc.), or whether to deliver it directly to our offices.
- And if I need a translation with an Hague Apostille (for use in other countries)?
The same as for the previous question, except that an additional 2 business days are added to the timeline.
- How do I know which countries accept the Hague Apostille?
Please check here:
- I need a certified translation. Is this the same as an authenticated translation?
- Are M21Global translations sworn in?
Yes. M21Global translations are sworn in, or rather, authenticated or certified.
- What does the cost of translation depend on?
On the volume, the difficulty of the text, the technical level of the language and delivery time (urgency).
- How many translators and revisers do you have?
We have 7 in-house translators / revisers and a network of about 100 external translators.
We also have 18 external revisers.
- What is your expertise?
We have translators / revisers in virtually all technical areas: engineering, marketing, finance, law, medicine, etc..
- What software tools do you use?
We use MemoQ, Trados, Wordfast, Office, Adobe Professional, FrameMaker, Indesign.